For those of you who eat rice frequently know, a rice cooker is an effortless way to consume the delicious starchy grain.
How does it work?
Top 5 Rice Cookers Of 2019
- Tiger JNP-S18U-HU 10-Cup Rice – The inner lining is not tick and has a maximum load of 10 cups and the ability to keep the rice heated for up to 12 hours.
- Aroma Housewares 20 Cup – This brand has a maximum load of up to 20 cups which is great for those with larger families. The digital interface allows you to set the timer in increments of anywhere between 5 to 30 minutes.
- Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup – This model cooks 5 1/2 cups of delicious rice. It has several features and settings depending on your needs. Able to cook not just rice, but porridge, vegetables, sushi, cake, etc…
- Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH Induction Heating System – This elegant stainless steel constructed machine cooks 5 1/2 cooks of any kind of rice you may desire. It has built-in pre-cooking time settings to make mealtime easy.
- BLACK+DECKER RC506 6-Cup – This makes cooking rice simple and depending on your appetite you can cook anywhere from 1 to 6 cups. It has the great added feature of a steaming basket so that you can steam some seafood or vegetables while cooking your rice.
All of these rice cookers are great options for you and our family, but you can read about more option on www.thecrazybaker.com. Beyond just cooking rice we thought we’d include our favorite dishes that we make in our rice cookers. Note these do not have measurements because it goes according to taste and we all have different taste.
Top 3 Rice Cooker Easy Left Over Hack Recipes
- Rice and Chicken – Add leftover chicken diced into chunks to your favorite yellow rice. Whatever the amount of water necessary is for the recipe, divide it in half and Add half water and half chicken stock.
- Vegetable Rice – Just go crazy and add your favorite vegetables like broccoli, carrots, onions, peppers, etc…
- Dirty Rice – Cooked ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, and Cajun seasoning. For those who like spice add some Cayenne pepper to turn it up a notch on the spicy side.
Rice Cookers are an essential kitchen utensil for those who enjoy rice please make sure to research multiple brands before making a purchase. We hope you enjoyed this article and that it motivates you to not only try some of the recipes we included but to come up with some of your own.